The Beauty of Partnership
I know of no ministry and material that better delivers the subject of partnership than The Beauty of Partnership from Mission ONE. I highly recommend The Beauty of Partnership to leaders and pastors all over the world.
–Dr. Larry Reesor, President, Global Focus
The Beauty of Partnership equips individuals and small groups for healthy cross-cultural partnerships
- A missional learning journey for followers of Christ and “ordinary church members”.
- Learning is enhanced by short videos online at The Beauty of Partnership website — as well as the Discussion Guide DVD.
- Helps believers gain new knowledge, skills and attitudes for fruitful cross-cultural relationships and partnerships.
- Discussion Guide DVD is perfect companion for your small group or mission team
- Easy-to-follow instructions and insights from Werner Mischke, Editor of The Beauty of Partnership.
- Enlightening videos from Bob Schindler, President; his stories and Scriptural insights make each lesson “hit home.”
- Like being coached by Mission ONE’s Bob Schindler and Werner Mischke, leaders in the partnership missions movement.
- Designed and edited by Werner Mischke, this 210-page study guide is appropriate for believers engaged in cooperative alliances—between local churches/ministries in the West and their counterparts in the Majority World.
- Perfect for small groups, it is a learning journey designed for believers to experience “in community.”
- The research for The Beauty of Partnership was completed in 2008 as part of a four-credit independent study course which Werner Mischke did at Phoenix Seminary under Dr. Malcolm Hartnell.
- Built on the principles of adult learning theory (inductive / input / implementation / integration), the study has three inter-related areas: godly character, cultural intelligence, and organizational competence.
- Suitable for a 6-week study for small groups, mission committees, frequent mission trip goers, and others engaged in cross-cultural partnership ministry, the 7″ x 9″ book is one-third study guide, and two-thirds readings.
- The readings are all part of a guided study, and users develop their own conclusions, spiritual insights, and applications based on the Bible studies, readings, reflections, and practices.
- Expert authors included in the readings of The Beauty of Partnership Study Guide are Alex Araujo, Stephen M. R. Covey, Duane Elmer, Jon Lewis, Mary Lederleitner, Bryant Myers, Brooks Peterson, and Daniel Rickett.
Here’s why The Beauty of Partnership has so much impact: